Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Body Parts Lost & Found

Have you extended your Pectoralis Major lately? Reached around & slapped your Gluteus Maximus today? Filled your Pectoralis Major with 5 different fruits n' veggies today? Chances are you haven't but if you've been in BodyFit's Extreme Challenge as I have, you've probably reconnected literally to 'em. I'm talking about your abs, chest, arms, back, legs and your derriere basically your entire body. I have taken more ibuprofen this week then I can remember...here's my evening routine...shower, epsom salt, IcyHot, baby powder, hydrocortisone cream, 2 ibuprofen, floss teeth, brush teeth, gargle, rinse...that routine takes longer than my beauty routine. That's saying a lot too! I know what works for my normal beauty routine besides my fab esthetician friend Nina helps out (insert plug for friend's salon...Skin Care on Devine---she'll make you look 20 years younger!) but my lack of paying attention to my body parts has me in a tizzy! I mean we've all heard the saying "NO pain NO gain!" well pain has decided he's gonna reside in these 39 year old bones, muscles, joints for awhile, y'all wanna bet what I'm betting...45 days. I know stretch, stretch & stretch some more...how 'bout you tell that to the Greek God who makes us do 100 jumpin' jacks...then squats, then wait more squats & just when you thought you could do no more...add 10 more squats. You'll soon feel your legs turn to jello (yes that is on our diet, sugar free preferred) but no fret, it's time to do planks for our CORE?!?! Can ya just call it as it is...stomach killing! What you haven't seen your belly button in a few years due to over indulging? No worries, after taking this course, you'll be reminded he's there all 22 muscles of him! For those in my program, I'll end it here as I'm sure your Pectoralis Major is hurting as mine certainly is...laughter is not is NOT the best medicine in our case!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment